Storing some YouTube videos in the mobile gallery can be helpful in a certain scenarios. Assume you are traveling through some hilly areas and there is no access to the internet. How wonderful it would have been if you could listen to some playlist from your gallery. Or wouldn’t it have been great if you could watch some informational videos while traveling? Storing YouTube videos of your choice can benefit you in many ways. If you are reading this article we are sure that you are definitely searching for How to download YouTube videos in Mobile gallery. Well, there are several ways to download YouTube videos, but we will discuss the best among all.
Download YouTube Videos in Mobile Gallery without using any app
Not every people like installing any third-party application in their phone since it might be risky. This method doesn’t require any third-party app installation while downloading your YouTube videos to phone memory and it is the easiest of all. All you need to do is
- Open YouTube.com in your favorite browser and select the video you want to download.
- Now as shown in the screenshot below, double-click on the URL bar.
- Now remove “www” from the URL and type “ss” and press enter.
- It will be redirected to a new website savefrom.net as shown
- Now select the video quality and click on download.
This is the best method to download youtube videos in mobile gallery using savefrom.net.
This method doesn’t work on the YouTube app. You have to open YouTube in any browser from your mobile device or desktop.
How to download Youtube videos in Mobile gallery using ssyoutube?
ssyoutube is one of the fast and userfriendly tool to download youtube videos in mobile gallery.
- Open YouTube and select the video you want to download. Right-click on the video and select copy video URL.
If you are using through YouTube app, click and share and select copy link.
- Now visit https://ssyoutube.com/ and paste the video link .
- Select the video quality you want and click on download.
KapWing: Best video editor cum YouTube downloader
KapWing is one of the best tools we came across while doing research. This tool not only gives you the option to download youtube videos to phone storage, but you can also even edit that online video according to your need. If you don’t want to download the complete video, you can crop the video and download it. How cool is it? This tool is basically a paid one but it allows free trials.
- Visit https://www.kapwing.com/
- Click on choose a youtube video
- Paste the youtube link.
- As you see, there are lots of options available to customize your video
- Once done, click on the export project
How to download youtube shorts in mobile gallery?
There are a lot s of creators who make amazing youtube shorts. How cool it would be if you could download the shorts and make WhatsApp status according to your mode. Yes, you heard it right, you can even download youtube shorts like youtube videos.
All you need to do is, visit any of the websites we have mentioned so far and paste the short link.
You can also download Youtube shorts using vidmate also.
Note: Click on the short’s share option to get the short’s URL.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I move Youtube offline videos to my phone gallery?
No. You can’t move your youtube saved/offline videos to your phone gallery as those videos are saved in the youtube server. But, you can certainly watch your offline video without the internet.
- Does Youtube offline video show in the gallery?
No, YouTube offline videos can only be accessed through the youtube platform only.
- Can we download all videos available on youtube?
Yes, You can download all kinds of videos available on youtube.
- Can I use these downloaded videos on my own youtube channel?
See, if the downloaded video is royalty-free then you can surely use the video on your own youtube channel otherwise you will get a copyright claim which is not a good sign for your youtube channel.
Hope this how to download youtube videos in mobile gallery guide is helpful to the reader.