1. The Buccaneers' win in Super Bowl LVII was their first championship in franchise history, and their first Super Bowl appearance in 18 years.
2. Tom Brady, the quarterback for the Buccaneers, had won 7 Super Bowls prior to Super Bowl LVII, and is considered one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history.
3. The Weeknd, who performed at the halftime show, is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and record producer, who has won numerous awards and accolades for his work.
4. Jazmine Sullivan and Eric Church, who performed the national anthem, are both accomplished musicians and have won multiple awards for their work.
5. State Farm Stadium, where Super Bowl LVII was held, is the home stadium of the Arizona Cardinals and is known for its retractable roof and field, which can be moved inside the stadium to protect it from the elements.
6. Super Bowl LVII was the first Super Bowl to be held in Arizona, and it was also the first Super Bowl to be held in a state with legal sports betting.
7. The Buccaneers' win in Super Bowl LVII was a historic moment for the franchise, as they became the first team to win the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
8. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Super Bowl LVII was played with limited capacity and with strict health and safety protocols in place to protect players, staff, and fans.