Assam secretariat has released 170 nos of vacancies in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant for the citizen of India, having registration number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam. Assam Secretariat Final Result 2021 is yet to be declared.
How to check assam secretariat final result 2021?
Total no of Vacancies: 170: Junior Administrative Assistant : Assam Secretariat Result 2021
A total of 170 posts has been released in the recruitment process.
- UR: 57 nos
- ST(P) :14 nos
- ST(H) :12 nos
- SC: 14 nos
- OBC/MOBC : 40 nos
- A person with disability:14 nos
- Economically weaker section(EWS) :19 nos
- Reservation for women: 30% as per existing provision(applicable to all categories)
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen: 2% as per existing provision(applicable to all categories)
- The candidates must be a Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 45% and 40% for ST/SC in the final examination.
- The candidate should have a 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institutive. The candidate should have basic computer knowledge. Good working knowledge of MS productivity tools, presentation graphics, internet, and email, the concept of a database is a must.
The age of the applicant must be in the range of 18-38 years as of 01.01.2020. Although there are upper age relaxation criteria.
- 5 years of relaxation for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years of relaxation for OBC candidates
- 2 years of relaxation for Ex-servicemen.
- 10 years of relaxation for PwD candidates.
Note: The age limit is calculated based on the Matriculation certificate, HSLC admit card, Certificate issued by a recognized board or council. No other document is accepted as age proof.
Mode of Selection:
For the selection process of Assam secretariat Junior Administrative assistant, there will be two-phase the examination.
Phase I: The shortlisted candidate has to appear in the Objective type is a written examination that will be conducted at the district headquarters in Assam. The syllabus for the first round of examinations is
|General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude||150|
|Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|Language Skills Test in Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo/ Alternative English||50|
Phase 2: The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test on the ratio of 1/3. Candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be held centrally in Guwahati in the second phase of the examination. Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be S0 Marks and Precis Writing Test will be 50 Marks. Candidates need to bring all the original copies of the certificate to the examination hall.
How to Apply:
Only an online mode of application is accepted for the post of Junior Administrative.
Interested candidates can visit the link
www.recruitmentsad.in. and can apply for the mentioned post.
Assam Secretariat final result 2021:
Assam’s secretariat final result is yet to be declared. Keep visiting our site for the latest update.